miércoles, 22 de abril de 2020

Wednesday, 22nd April 2020


Animals for young children 
(Infantil-Grade 2)

Let’s sing, dance, count and learn about what animals do:



Let’s play hide and seek with Curious George and his animal friends (Younger children in Infantil can play with older children and parents. Press “cc” in the game for subtitles):

Now let’s name and colour the animals:



Animals for Little Children
(Grade 3-Grade 4)
Let’s sing and learn about the different animals:



Now let’s learn about more animals and their names in English:


Let’s see what animals you know with a couple of games: 
  1. Drag and drop Quiz: http://www.eflnet.com/vocab/dictionary/animals-drag-and-drop-quiz
  2. Animal Memory Game: http://www.eflnet.com/vocab/dictionary/animals-drag-and-drop-quiz

Finally let’s find out more about my favourite animal, the moose: 



What is your favourite animal? What does it look like? Please tell me in the comments.

Animals for Big Children
(Grade 5-Grade 6)
Let’s learn about animals in Canada with a video:



You don’t have to make a booklet like she says in the video, but can you tell me about your favourite animal in the comments

Let’s learn about some other cool mammals:

Let’s play a couple of games to learn more about animals:
  1. Animal Vocabulary Listening: http://www.eflnet.com/vocab/dictionary/animalsquiz4.php
  2. Animal Hangman: http://www.eflnet.com/vocab/animalhang.php

I have a special quiz for you about Canadian Animals. You can use the internet to find the answers: 


I will tell you the answers to the quiz next week.

I hope you all had fun learning about 
Animals! 
I will see you next week, have a good weekend!
David

8 comentarios:

  1. Hello David! I am Carla Arias 3A.My favourite animal is the jaguar because it is very fast and has claws and whiskers. It is beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Carla,

      Thank you for your comment! I like jaguars too, they are really beautiful! Good job!

      Eliminar
  2. My favorite animal is a dog and my favorite breed is Border Colled

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Maria!

      Thank you for your comment! I agree with you, Border Collies are great dogs and very intelligent. Good job!

      Eliminar
  3. Hi Dave! I'm Zoe from 3ºB, my favorite animal is the cat. Really my cat!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Zoe. That is wonderful! I like cats too. What is your cat's name?

      Eliminar
    2. His name is Siam, but i call Siamuy. He is very afectionate and I love hime very much.

      Eliminar
    3. That is a wonderful name for a cat! He sounds like a great pet. Good job Zoe! Keep up the good work!

      Eliminar