jueves, 30 de abril de 2020

Thursday, 30th April 2020 (Food)


Food for young children 
(Infantil-Grade 2)

Let’s sing and learn about colours and food:

Let’s help Curious George serve meatballs in a restaurant:
And now let’s help him pick apples:
Now let’s colour the fruits:

Food for Little Children
(Grade 3-Grade 4)

Let’s sing and play a game with food, then make a pizza and finally order at a restaurant:

In the end what does the moose want to eat? Tell me in the comments.
Now let’s play a pirate game to learn more about food and drinks:
Let’s see what food and drinks you know with a word search and match: 

My favourite food is pizza.
What is your favourite food? Tell me in the comments. Can you draw and colour a picture of it?
Next week I will tell you the answers to the word search and the question about what the moose wants to eat. 

Food for Big Children
(Grade 5-Grade 6)

Let’s learn about Canadian Food with some children from the United States:



What are the five foods that they try? Do the children like the Canadian food? What food from Canada would you like to try? Tell me in the comments.
Let’s join Bob the Canadian as he orders food at some restaurants:



What are the four foods that Bob orders at the restaurants? What are the four phrases he uses to order the food? Tell me in the comments.
Now let’s do a crossword about food:

My favourite food is pizza.
What is your favourite food? Tell me in the comments. Can you draw and colour a picture of it?
Next week I will tell you the answers to the questions about the videos as well as the answers to the crossword.

I hope you all had fun learning about 
Food! 
I will see you next week, have a good weekend!
David


33 comentarios:

  1. Hello, I am Hugo, My favourite food is chocolate

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Hugo. I like chocolate too. Do you prefer white chocolate, dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

      Eliminar
    2. Hello, I prefer dark chocolate.

      Eliminar
    3. I agree with you. Dark chocolate is my favourite chocolate too!

      Eliminar
  2. Hi,I'm Paula Corcoba.I don't have a favorite food, but I like many foods.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Paula. That is great that you like many foods. What did you have for breakfast this morning?

      Eliminar
  3. Hello Dave, I am David Pérez my favourite food is white chocolate.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello David. White chocolate is super tasty. What did you have for breakfast this morning?

      Eliminar
  4. Hello Dave!I am Lionel,muy favorite good is ribs.Bye

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Lionel! Ribs are very tasty. I like pork ribs too. What did you have for breakfast this morning?

      Eliminar
    2. I has sponge cake milk for breakfast

      Eliminar
    3. Yum! Sounds like a good breakfast1

      Eliminar
  5. Hello!I am Daniel Vicente Vázquez,muy favorite food is White chocolate.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Daniel! White chcocolate is very tasty! What did you have for breakfast this morning?

      Eliminar
    2. I had milk with muffins Gor breakfast.

      Eliminar
    3. Yum! That sounds like a tasty breakfast!

      Eliminar
  6. Hello Dave, my favourite food is flan.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Marina! Flan is tasty. My favourite is coffee flan. What did you have for breakfast this morning?

      Eliminar
  7. Hello David !
    my favourite food is chocolate and ice cream
    Claudia Alvarez

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Claudia! Wow! I love chocolate and ice cream too! What did you have for breakfast this morning?

      Eliminar
    2. I had milk with chocolate and muffins made by me

      Eliminar
    3. That sounds really tasty! What a great breakfast! Tum!

      Eliminar
  8. My favourite food is pizza and pasta

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Maria! I like pizza and pasta too. My favourite type of pizza is pepperoni pizza. What is your favourite type of pizza?

      Eliminar
  9. Hello Dave! My favourite food is lasagna, I love it!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Carla! I like lasagna too! What did you have for breakfast this morning?

      Eliminar
  10. Teo Álvarez Santamarina5 de mayo de 2020, 11:26

    Hello David, the moose is not hungry, he wants nothing!
    My favourite food is mashed potatoes.
    Bye, Teo.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Teo! Very good. You are right! The moose is not hungry and wants nothing! Good job! Mashed potatoes are very tasty and healthy. What did you have for breakfast this morning?

      Eliminar
  11. Hello David,
    my favourite food are eggs and chips.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Gaby. I like eggs and chips too! In Canada "chips" are called "French fries". What did you have for breakfast this morning?

      Eliminar
    2. Good morning Dave today i had milk whith toast :)

      Eliminar
    3. Very good Gaby! That is a healthy and tasty breakfast. Keep up the good work!

      Eliminar
  12. Hello Dave, I am Paula Gonzalez my favourite food is rice with tomato.

    ResponderEliminar